It is assumed that the course where the SLO will be added already exists. If this isn't the case, please refer to these instructions.
It is assumed that you have a SLO ready to be input into the system.
It is assumed that you are logged into the system as a curriculum builder.
- Click on Build\Learning Outcome .
- Type or paste the SLO text in the Learning Outcome field.
- Optionally, add one or more Pre-requisite Learning Outcomes:
- Type one or more words related to an existing SLO, OR Type the symbol # followed by an existing tag (e.g. #mathematics ).
- Select the appropriate SLO from the list of suggested SLOs. You may narrow down the selection by typing more hints (words)
- Click on Add Another if there are more pre-requisite SLO to specify.
- Optionally, specify one or more course which covers this SLO.
- Type any hints such as course code, number or a word from the course's name.
- Select from the list.
- Click on Add Another if there are more courses to specify.
- Specify tags for this SLO. Each tag is separated by a comma. Use suggested tags as much as possible.
Better viewed in full screen mode.